Rules & Regulations of Innovative Film City
We at Innovative Film City have taken all due care to ensure a safe and enjoyable holiday for you and your family. Please adhere to the following rules to ensure the safety and security of yourself and the people around you.
- It is mandatory to carry the printout of the e-ticket to the ticket counters to avail entry to Innovative Film City Bidadi (If it is booked through GroupOn or other online partners).
- Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- No foods or drinks of any description (other than infant food/ essential medication) may be brought into the Park.
- Management will not be responsible for the loss of any personal belongings.
- All persons, bags luggage and parcels and any other items is subject to security check at the point of entry to the park and at such other locations inside the park as we consider appropriate.
- Please show common courtesy to fellow park guests and our service staff. Do not use any foul language and engage in unsafe and offensive behavior.
- Please maintain discipline in ride queue area. Members of the group are not allowed to join those already in queue.
- Please follow the queue system where ever is necessary.
- Pools are shallow. Do not dive into pools.
- Pregnant Women, heart patients, persons with high blood pressure and those prone to epilepsy are advised to avoid fast rides.
- Parents are advised to pay special attention to their Children. Children should be accompanied by adults
- Smoking is prohibited in the common areas of the park. Kindly use the specified area for the same.
- Please hand over items/objects/valuables found in the park premises to the ‘Baggage counter’.
- Pet animals are not allowed inside the park.
Following activities are not allowed without prior approval from the management:
- Sale of goods or services or the display of goods or services for sale.
- Distribution of printed materials of any kind.
- Brand promotion, unauthorized events.
- Display of banner or any other printed materials
- Photography, videotaping, recording of any kind for commercial purposes.
- Management will not be responsible for the loss of any of your personal belongings
For any clarification and assistance kindly be in touch with Help Desk Executives.