It’s a 10 day celebration that starts from the first day of Navratri and ends on Dussehra. This year, this is celebrated with activities like Dandiya, Garba, BommaKolu, Flower Show, Fireworks etc.
So if you love Dandiya and Garba, then be ready with your Dandiya sticks and dancing shoes with your partners. At Innovative Film City you can dance your heart out at to join the Navratri Dussera festival.Men & Women dressed in bright & colorful attires await to pull you in for a round of dandiya dance.
Other festivities of the Week long Dussera celebrations include –
- Bomma Kolu decoration of dolls depicting scenes from the Indian mythology
- Group of Folk artists performing the epic stories on the lives of Hindu Gods & Goddesses.
- Wrestling / Indian Kushti tournament
- Indian Marshal Art shows from Manipur
- Dandiya Raas leela
- Fire works in the evenings
- Flower show
- Dance competition